Use this form to become a Member of the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation.
Organized in 1988, the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation has successfully preserved over 300 acres of battlefield land. In addition, the Foundation operates a museum and educational center detailing the battle of Cedar Creek at Hupp’s Hill Civil War Park. Help us carry out our mission of preserving and interpreting this crucial event in American history by becoming a member. Your membership supports:
• Acquisition of additional battlefield property
• Stabilization of historic resources, including the Heater House and XIX Corps trenches
• Development of interpretive trails
• Educational programming and school events
• Planning and installation of exhibits at the Hupp’s Hill Museum and Cedar Creek Battlefield Visitor’s Center
Membership has very real benefits, including:
• Unlimited free admission to Hupp’s Hill Civil War Park & Museum
• Free admission to one or more of CCBF’s battle reenactments in 2012, including all event activities (Commander’s Reception, candlelight tour, etc.)
• Free admission for family or friends to the museum and reenactments
• Invitations and discounted admission to special events
• A subscription to the Cedar Creek Courier, CCBF’s electronic newsletter
• 10% discount in the CCBF gift shop
Complete the form below to begin your membership in the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation today!
A special link to resume the form will be sent to your email address.