Battle of Cedar Creek 2018
Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation thanks you for your continued support in our endeavor to preserve battlefield property and tell the story of the Shenandoah Valley during the American Civil War. Cedar Creek has been forced to make a few small increases to registration this year in order to cover the costs associated with increased security for the event. We appreciate your understanding and sincerely look forward to seeing you at this year’s upcoming event!
In Commemoration of the 154th Anniversary of the Battle of Cedar Creek, originally fought on October 19, 1864, the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation will host the reenactment event on the original fields in Middletown, Virginia. Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the protection and preservation of the Battlefield and the education of scholars and the general Public. All proceeds go towards this mission. Camps will open at 10:00 a.m. on October 19, 2018.
To Register for the Event: Register for the event by selecting your preferred option below, if you have problems or questions, call us at (540) 869-2064.
Registration fees are listed below for adults and teens 13 years of age and older. Children 8 to 12 years of age are ½ price. Children 7 and under are free. All minors must have a parental release form signed and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Artillery Guns must register by mail and will be limited to full size (57”-wheeled) guns unless previous arrangements are made with CCBF. Artillery must use the separate Artillery Registration Form on this page. Bounties are limited. Artillery personnel (crew) may register online listing their gun/unit as their regiment/unit .
Early Registration – $17: Register by April 30, 2018 and take advantage of the early registration pricing. Please help by making copies of the waivers for your members to sign. Do not sign for anyone but yourself – we must have original signatures on the release form. Forged signatures are a liability for you.
- Registration – $20: May 1st – June 30th, 2018:
- Registration – $25: July 1st – Aug. 31st, 2018:
- Late Registration- $30: September 1st – October 1st, 2018
- Walk-ons – Due to security issues Walk-on applications WILL BE RESTRICTED: Therefore, please register early!
- Substitution requests must be reported by October 1st. and must be approved by the company/unit commander. Substitutions must be affiliated with and fall in with the unit.
ONLINE PAYMENT REGISTRATION
POSTAL PAYMENT REGISTRATION
Artillery Registration NOW AVAILABLE
THIS FORM IS FOR REGISTRATION OF ARTILLERY GUNS ONLY.
The registration form may list the names of the crew however crew members may register online here using the regular registration form and procedure
In Commemoration of the 154th Anniversary of the Battle of Cedar Creek, the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation will host the event on the original Cedar Creek battlefield in Middletown, Virginia. Registration is not guaranteed until proper payment is received by CCBF.
A waiver form must be signed prior to participation on the field and may be filed upon arrival at the registration tent or printed out at our website and submitted by mail. Please click here for a copy of a waiver form and to view our rules and regulations.
Please note that no vehicles, except towing vehicles that are required to emplace guns on the field, will be allowed in the camp until 30 minutes after the battle on Sunday.
Registration fees are listed below for adults and minors 12-17 years of age. (Minors 8-11 years of age will be half (1/2) price. Children 7 and under are free.
• Early Bird Registration – $17: Register by April 30, 2018
• Early Registration – $20: May 1st thru June 30th, 2018
• Registration – $25: July 1st thru Aug. 31st, 201
• Late Registration – $30: As of Sept. 1 thru October 1st, 2018
• Walk-ons – Due to security issues Walk-on applications WILL BE RESTRICTED: Therefore, please register early.
• Substitution requests must be made by October 1st. and must be approved by the company/unit commander. Substitutions must be affiliated with and fall in with the unit.
Make checks payable to CEDAR CREEK BATTLEFIELD FOUNDATION, ( Mail to: P.O. Box 229, Middletown, VA 22645).
ARTILLERY REGISTRATION PACKET
Additional Waiver Form(s)
To download additional forms for all participants please click the button below and you will be taken directly to a printable/downloadable PDF version of our Waiver Form